A nice violin bow made in the workshop of Hermann Schlosser in Erlbach near Markneukirchen circa 1900.
This bow shows all the characteristics of the quality bows made in Saxony at this time. In good condition it would make a fine addition to a progessing student wanting to get more out of their instrument.
The weight is 65 grams.
H Schlosser, Germany Circa 1920